- Understanding of service operations through various OEM & 3rd party workshops for OFT cars.
- Ensuring implementation of SOPs on service, repair & accidents repairs as per standards.
- Identification and empanelment of additional service workshops / Tyre & battery supplier and allied service providers for car repair with agreed terms and condition.
- Complete N2N Relationship management with service provider / Insurance companies & OEM regional offices.
- Handling of escalations through empaneled workshops & central teams
- Process audit at service provider location.
- Support in case of any concern faced by service provider / customer.
- Repair quality control.
- Readiness of car for Onroading.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in managing the volume business of car repair and maintenance in OEM dealership, fleet operation.
- Strong technical background.
- Strong analytical skills and orientation to understand numbers.
- Experience in handling high volume transactions & large support team.
- Strong People Management Skills
- Ability to understand businesses and markets and passion to serve
- Excellent communication skills, Ability to do multi-tasking and deal with multi stakeholders.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Priya Gupta
Contact Company:Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited