We are inviting applications for the opening of Sr. Kubernetes Developer
Work Location: Bangalore India
Start Date: Immediately
Job Description: Sr. Kubernetes Developer
Must Have Skills
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator/Developer
- Perform capacity planning for Kubernetes or AWS EKS etc.
- Can design and implement Service Discovery and Service Mesh e.g Istio
- Can design and build the container registry for storing container images
- Can design and implement Ingress controller for application load balancing (path/host)
- Can design and implement container security architecture
- Experience with container log management architecture, e.g ELK
- Experience service health monitoring and alerting architecture, e.g Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience in building build Docker container images
- Experience with Golang development
- Experience working message broker services e.g Amazon MQ
- kubernetes development experience CRD, operator-sdk, controller runtime
- Travis/Jenkins CI/CD pipeline for containers
- AWS EFS - CSI drivers, CNI etc.
- Experience in writing cloud automation scripts/code such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation Template (AWS CFT) etc.
- Exposure to Service-Oriented / Application / Infrastructure / Enterprise Architecture, and development experience on Web Services/REST API and Java / MS Technologies and/or NodeJs
- Good knowledge of Agile processes (planning/stand-ups/ retros etc.), and interact with cross-functional teams i.e. Development, Infrastructure, Security, Performance Engineering, and QA.
Interested professionals please share your resume to AsmaN@vbeyond.com
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 PA.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
one of the IT service company
Contact Company:Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited