Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Manager HRBP Bangalore
Private and Confidential
We at Byju's are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic HRBP with 1 to 4 years of
experience in Business HR. The incumbent will be responsible for Interacting with
managers and employees in their current organizations (in a reasonably high volume
employee set up) to address employee attrition, engagement initiatives.
The incumbent will be based in Bangalore and would report to the SM HRBP.
Key Responsibilities :
Incumbent has to provide insights by doing following: 1. 1:1 connects
2. Innovative group connects with 5-15 people such as HR kiosks, skip levels and the like
3. Acting on inputs from early warning tools such as AMBER (which is a AI based BOT
used to gauge pulse of employees)
4. Talking to employees whose performance has reduced to understand reasons and
5. Sharing the insights with the sales managers and helping sales managers to do things
to address the BDAs concerns (including modifying their management style and
6. Directly acting on BDAs concerns in cases the concerns are not related to manager
7. Once in 2 weeks, the HR BP manager (this position) has to evaluate the 15 sales
managers in their unit on team culture ability. There is a standard report card for this.
The HR BP manager has to ensure that he/she daily meets quite a number of BDAs to
gather enough information and insights to do this activity so that the rating is seen as
both credible and heeling them to improve for the next fortnight by the sales manage
8. Maintaining and completing daily reports on how many BDAs did they speak to,
capturing insights and suggested actions to be taken.
Candidate Profile :
Specifically, the candidate should have :
- MBA/PGDM from Tier-2/3 B-School in HR or equivalent field
- Proven experience as an HR Business Partner for at least 1+ years
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Prior experience of working with the large and young sales team
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Desired Candidate Profile
Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
BYJUS is the worlds most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS. BYJU’S launched its flagship product, BYJU’S - The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 42 million registered students and 3 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. The Disney. BYJU’S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU’S for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney’s timeliness characters. In early 2019, BYJU’S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience. Delivering a world-class learning experience, programs from BYJU’S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per the pace, size and style of learning. BYJU’S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross section of mobile, interactive content and personalized learning methodologies. BYJU’S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team. Private and Confidential 2
Contact Company:Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
Address:HEADQUARTERS. BYJU'S, 2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, 4/1, Bannerghatta MainRoad, Bengaluru.