- In-Depth understanding of service cloud functionality such as Case Management, Live Agent, Omni Channel, Einstein BOT and Salesforce Knowledge
- Designed and developed solutions using Service Cloud automation (Flows, process builder, quick actions, macros, quick text).
- Full understanding of use cases related to support functionality for multiple interaction channels (mobile, phone, email, web, chat, and social media.)
- Collaborate with stakeholders and execution team to define and implement solutions using the Salesforce Service Cloud on Lightning Platform.
- Hands-on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled, and Batch classes.
- Manage the process of evaluating, communicating, testing, resolving support issues and deploying per the Salesforce platform upgrades/releases as needed.
- Evaluate Service Now Tickets/ Epics/User-stories to convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Development Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Aura, LWC and integrating SFDC with multiple business applications.
- Experience with Development Tools and Technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), GIT, Jenkins etc.
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Hands on or good knowledge on CTI integration.
- Ability to work independently
- 6+ years of experience working on configuration, development and implementation of Salesforce.com application.
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Visualforce and Lightning components, SOQL and SOSL languages
- BE in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep proficiency with salesforce.com APIs and security model.
- Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Developer ( Required ) **
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, II highly preferred
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Service cloud functionalities in Lightning experience
- REST API integration
- Build custom lightning components using Aura , LWC.
Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement.
Salary: 14,00,000 - 19,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
Its global Recruiting Firm serving customers across industry segments or domains, headquartered in Hillsborough , NJ, USA .
Contact Company:Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
Address:SECTOR A, B-2/389, ALIGANJ, NEAR I.E.T. RING ROAD,, LUCKNOW, Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh, , LUCKNOW, Uttar Pradesh, India