Be part of Healthcare practice within DTS Solution Design, Offering Development and Project Delivery.
- Responsible for successful delivery of digital BPM implementations for US healthcare clients
- Responsible for response to RFXs, creation of collaterals and presales support
- Develop thought leadership Point of Views, methodologies, frameworks, toolkits, collaterals to support transformation projects and pursuit/solution design
- Work with stakeholders across units to conceptualize, design, evangelize, and operationalize solutions n emerging spaces
- Identify whitespaces and conceptualize solution areas through use case articulation, user story creation and wireframing
- Strong understanding of innovation initiatives in the industry from operations standpoint
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / EDUCATION
- Experienced in wide array of technology solutions including but not limited to platform (COTS), RPA, IOCR, AI-ML, Advanced Analytics implementation in the healthcare business value chain with proven skills in:
- Requirement analysis, Fit-Gap analysis, and designing low-level design document
- Multiple program implementation and delivery management
- Experienced in defining detailed solution, involving multiple technology solutions
- Experienced in delivery management, client interaction, expectation, and relationship management
- Deep Domain Expertise in US Healthcare business model involving:
- Medicare, Medicaid
- Payer, Provider relation
- Enrollment and Claim process for Self-Enrollment and Worksite groups as well as Individual business
- Knowledge of operational challenges and transformation opportunities in the entire business value chain
- Exposure to working for a 3rd party services provider in a Practice development/Solution Design role in healthcare
- Experience in digital strategy engagements for Insurance clients using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Social & Mobility.
- Demonstrated experienced working with complex business process outsourcing and/or shared services operations.
- Strong Consulting and healthcare Domain skills & demonstrated experience in driving digital transformation efforts in business processes.
- Shared services and outsourcing advisory for global organizations
- Prior experience in diving automation initiative by conducting business process reviews to identify the use cases for automation.
- Knowledge of leading RPA, Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR), Self Serve options
What We Are Looking For
- MBA from Tier - I college with minimum defined grades and 8-12 years of experience after MBA in the fields related to the Job Description.
- Smart, self-driven, highly focused & self-motivated people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity, and passion for fast changing Insurance industry.
- Superior communication skills – written and oral
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
- Experience in Consulting / Big 4 firms
Work Location (Cities)
Chennai, Bangalore, Pune
Salary: 20,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
SECTOR A, B-2/389, ALIGANJ, NEAR I.E.T. RING ROAD,, LUCKNOW, Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh, LUCKNOW, Uttar Pradesh, India
Contact Company:Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
Address:SECTOR A, B-2/389, ALIGANJ, NEAR I.E.T. RING ROAD,, LUCKNOW, Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh, LUCKNOW, Uttar Pradesh, India