We are looking for a Full-stack Java, J2EE, web-based developer who will design, develop, implement and support workflow applications for a US based MNC company based in Hyderabad.
Interested candidates please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Immediate joiners preferred who can join in 30- 45 days max.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with Business users to gather requirements or troubleshoot problems and convert business requirements into technical solutions.
- Use core Java, Multi-Threading, REST services to design and develop services for processing and distributing financial data.
- Perform system support and maintenance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Demonstrated experience working on the design, implementation, and deployment of large, complex software projects. (5+ Years)
- Interacting with end/business users to facilitate the design of applications and user experiences. (5+ Years)
- High level of expertise with Object Oriented Core Java including experience with Java Concurrency framework; generics in the Java programming language; Java Collections classes; Spring JDBC and dependency injection; Google Guava Libraries; Apache Commons IO and Lang libraries. (5+ Years)
- High level of expertise developing API for consumption. (5+ Years)
- High level of expertise with Java based REST services. (5+ Years)
- High level of expertise in full stack J2EE technologies, JSP, Servlets, Angular 2.0, ReactJS, Spring 4.0, XML, JSON, JQuery, JDBC, CSS (Bootstrap), JXLS, IText, YUI. (5+ Years)
- Familiarity with Web Servers/ Application Servers - Apache Embedded Tomcat 6 / WebLogic. (3+ Years)
- High level of expertise with Indexing technologies like SOLR / Lucene / Elastic. (3+ Years)
- Familiarity with Relational Database Management System Sybase and including a working knowledge of Oracle 11g, and PL/SQL programming. (5+ Years)
- Familiarity with Python, Perl or other UNIX shell scripting languages. (3+ Years)
- High level of expertise with messaging framework like TIBCO / JMS / RabbitMQ. (3+ Years)
- High level of expertise with software development tools, such as version control (SVN / CVS / GIT), Agile Project management methodologies, and bug tracking systems like JIRA. (3+ Years)
- Performing all agile project management activities (3+ Years)
- Full Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements identification, design, and task estimation. (5+ Years)
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical and financial concepts. (5+ Years)
Education / Experience requirement:
- Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (any) or related plus 2 years of experience in the job offered.
- Alternatively, Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (any) or related plus 5 years of experience in the job offered or software developer or related.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
Recruitment and staffing industry
Contact Company:Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
Address:SECTOR A, B-2/389, ALIGANJ, NEAR I.E.T. RING ROAD,, LUCKNOW, Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh, LUCKNOW, Uttar Pradesh, India