Work arrangement: Flexible. Includes hybrid. Mon-Fri.
As a Senior Test Engineer:
- Lead the test activities to ensure product quality, setting project timelines and supervising the activities of other testers
- Design, develop, and support test cases for functional and non-functional domains and resolve issues that may impede the test effort
- Drive the identification of the test scope and test environment set-up, prepare test plans, identify relevant metrics and keep track of required effort
- You will review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools
- Identify, record, document and track bugs using respective tools
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects.
What were looking for:
- Be familiar with testing tools and methodologies.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BE/B.Tech/MCA degree from premium institute with >5 years of experience preferably in Automation Testing with people management experience > 2 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
VBeyond is in the business of Executive Search, Digital Search, Permanent Hiring, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Contract Staffing, Specialized Training & Development and Professional Services in multiple industries viz. Information Technology, IT Enabled Services, Banking & Financial Services, Engineering & Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, Retail & Consumer and Oil & Gas and Healthcare & Life Sciences with multiple functions viz. Digital, Analytics & E-Commerce, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Risk & Audit and Procurement & Supply Chain.
Contact Company:Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
Address:SECTOR A, B-2/389, ALIGANJ, NEAR I.E.T. RING ROAD,, LUCKNOW, Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh, LUCKNOW, Uttar Pradesh, India