- As the Data Analyst in Operations, will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data access and data pipeline analytics processes, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- Will promote development pipelines into a production environment in a performant and cost-effective manner.
- Will support our global community of data scientists and analysts on enterprise initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Involved in optimizing or even re-designing our companys analytics processes to support our next generation of advanced analytics capabilities, which in-turn translates to implementing strategic enhancements to maintain our competitive edge in the industry.
- Will be responsible for maintaining the platform to remain in compliance with security standards
- Troubleshoot issues by identifying root cause and bring to resolution in a timely manner.
- Maintain the Data Catalog along with the metadata.
- Responsible for Monitoring and Alerting as well as the ACE Health Dashboard.
- Platform administration including IAM, Terraform, Networking, and Service Enablement.
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP big data” technologies
- Understanding of distributed systems driving large-scale data processing and analytics with a successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets
- Familiarity or expertise with cloud technologies in supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
- Advanced working database knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases such as Microsoft, Oracle, DB2 databases to advance analytics capabilities
- Experience with Data Architecture is a plus
- Experience with user centered agile methodology is a plus
- Self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products within the analytics ecosystem.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 15,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
Its global Recruiting Firm serving customers across industry segments or domains, headquartered in Hillsborough , NJ, USA
Contact Company:Vision Beyond Resources India Private Limited
Address:SECTOR A, B-2/389, ALIGANJ, NEAR I.E.T. RING ROAD,, LUCKNOW, Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh, LUCKNOW, Uttar Pradesh, India