Urgent need of a Technical Oracle Utilities consultant.
This would be an offshore-onshore contract to hire opportunity wherein for the first four months you would be on VBeyond's payroll working in India and would then be converted to client's payroll at Canada location.
Location: India for 4 months and then client location (Canada).
Notice Period: 15-20 days (max)
Technical/AMS/Oracle Utilities Consultant
- Managing a support ticket system
- Providing support to the business users including incident and problem management.
- Evaluating, testing, and approving monthly patches and quarterly releases, and communicating changes to all impacted stakeholders.
- Maintaining and implementing configuration changes to Oracle CCS.
- Monitoring system alerts and integration performance.
- Maintaining and updating relevant system and training documentation and providing training to the business on changes.
- Maintaining Oracle and BI Publisher reporting, developing new reports, updating dashboard
- Supporting the workgroup with utility industry knowledge.
- Knowledge Transfer: develop and/or enhance instructions or job aids as needed and through job involvement.
- Assess and build and/or update RUN processes as needed.
- Collaborate with other teams internally as needed to determine the resolution
- Contribute to customer knowledgebase
- Other duties as assigned and determined by the Product Support Manager/Lead
- Have experience in OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud)
- Have File Manage Transfer experience
- Strong CC&B and CCS Functional and Technical expertise.
- 5+ years extensive hands-on experience developing customizations for Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) 2.6 application (2.7 a plus)
- Extensive knowledge & experience on CC&B Java
- Experience working on UI Maps, BPA scripts, plug-ins, service scripts, BOs, service tasks etc.
- Good knowledge on XAI/XSLT/XPath
- Responsible for the technical design and development including analysis, configuration and troubleshooting issues arising in CC&B application
- Good techno-functional knowledge of Oracle CC&B
- Good knowledge on OUAF framework
- Experience on PL/SQL development
- Minimum 3 years' Java experience
- Good understanding of CCB specific Java including Oracle Utilities SDK, Eclipse 3.7 and Hibernate Query Language, with experience writing high performance, multi-threaded, critical Java application extensions
- Should have broad functional knowledge of CC&B in at least 2-3 core functional areas (Billing, Payments, Credit & Collection, Financials) including good knowledge of CCB Configuration
Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service Certified Implementation Specialist
Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service Certified Implementation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
Vision Beyond Corporations.
Contact Company:Vbeyond Corporation